QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

System requirements of Zero Ballistics

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

System requirements of Zero Ballistics

Postby jusko on 03 Feb 2010, 17:29

Hi.

I've just downloaded Zero Ballistics half hour ago. What are system requirements of this game? I've had set all details to low (especially grass to minimum). My spec:

- AMD64 X2 Athlon 4200+ (2 cores 2.20GHz)
- 1.8GB of RAM.
- ATi X1250 with proprietary system drivers (i think this is weakest part of my PC)

On high detail or medium with some grass i have nice slideshow :P On low detail with minimum grass is OK.

Anyway - thanks for Linux version, because I'm using Linux :) Shame that there is no server to play...
jusko

Re: System requirements of Zero Ballistics

Postby Michael on 03 Feb 2010, 17:46

jusko wrote:- ATi X1250 with proprietary system drivers (i think this is weakest part of my PC)

Hi,

your graphics card is the bottleneck, the 3D performance of the card seems to be rather poor:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=499239

ATI 9600 / 9800XT are minimum requirements, the game should be playable with lowest settings on this hardware. X1250 does not seem to be much better *sorry*

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby jusko on 03 Feb 2010, 19:27

X1250 are not good - i know (but this card is integrated with my motherboard). I can play DOOM3 on high details on this card, but newest game (like Shadowgrounds) have poor performance. Anyway - i write news for one polish site (concerning on games for Linux) about ZB - what are full system requirements for this game?

On what license Zero Ballistics are?
jusko

Postby Michael on 04 Feb 2010, 17:22

jusko wrote:... i write news for one polish site (concerning on games for Linux) about ZB - what are full system requirements for this game?

On what license Zero Ballistics are?

Hi jusko,

thanks for your interest in Zero Ballistics! if you need any further information, feel free to ask.
Please let aus know what gaming site you are writing for? When will the article appear?

Well, here are the requested infos:
The requirements are:

Minimum: CPU with 1.8 GHz, 1024 MB RAM, Geforce 6600 GT, Radeon 9600XT or Radeon X850 with 128 MB, OpenGL support with Shader Model 2.0

Recommended : Core 2 Quad with 2.4 GHz (or comparable AMD CPU), 2048 MB RAM, Geforce 8800 GTS or Radeon HD 3850 with 512 MB or higher

The game will be released as Freeware in 2010.

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby jusko on 04 Feb 2010, 18:41

Well..i write for http://www.gry.ubuntu.pl - section of official polish Ubuntu forum, focusing on games for Linux. I've added news and short info about game. Thanks for info!
jusko

Postby RobertSharp on 18 Nov 2017, 09:26

Ballistic Explorer is the result of unique innovative work that started more than. While contending items are as yet endeavoring to hit the nail on the head, purchase assignment online the Windows form of Ballistic Explorer expands on its basic highlights and goes advance in satisfying the needs and needs of users than some other ballistics program.
RobertSharp

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related