QuantiCode games • View topic - Possible methode to finance a public server

QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Possible methode to finance a public server

Post any game related ideas or features you would like to see in the final version

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Possible methode to finance a public server

Postby Brilliant on 18 Sep 2008, 18:54

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'am from germany and i use english very infrequently.

It is not my Idea, i hear about games with areas of advertising in it. This areas are directly in the level.

Company's hear about this methode to advertise and pay for a little advertising area in the game.

But i don't know, where the areas should be. When the areas should be outside of the game, could you programming a greeting-screen while loading the map. but this is not so effective for the companies.

I hope you understand what i mean.

Yours sincerely
Brilliant

PS: Used OS: Kanotix 2006-RC4 Kernel 2.6.18. It works great! Thank you Kano!
Brilliant

Re: Possible methode to finance a public server

Postby Brilliant on 19 Sep 2008, 18:21

i have seen an example... Image
Brilliant

Postby Michael on 20 Sep 2008, 20:15

Hi Brilliant,

thank you for your post. The main problem with in-game ads is, that companies are only interested in placing ads if the player count exceeds a certain limit. We currently do not have enough people playing ZB, therefore this is not an option for us.

kind regards,
Michael.
Michael
Developer

Postby AndrewMorgan on 23 Nov 2017, 07:16

An organization may require cash for various reasons. It might require working cash-flow to pay providers, wages or bills; stores for a specific undertaking or exchange, or a coincidental whole of the money to solve a financial crisis. Most organizations raise fund through a blend of value back and debt finance. write my coursework | SpeedyCoursework
AndrewMorgan

Postby avalee on 19 Mar 2018, 07:57

Get help from professional coursework writers to ease your writing tasks if you are struggling hard. We are the only online coursework writing service in the UK that caters to your every need. We are the finest British online coursework help agency to help students for almost a decade now. We have obtained the place of being the best online coursework help service for our choicest and student-friendly benefits. We always keep ourselves a step further from rest of the coursework help agencies. This has only been possible due to the hard work and dedication of the professionals associated with us.
Get coursework helper samples at My Assignment Help
avalee

Postby watsonjohn759 on 16 Apr 2018, 13:26

An association may require money for different reasons. It may require working income to pay suppliers, wages or bills; stores for a particular endeavor or trade, or an adventitious entire of the cash to explain a monetary emergency. Most associations raise finance through a mix of significant worth back and obligation fund. cheap assignment help
watsonjohn759

Postby panistefanin on 15 May 2018, 18:06

Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you! 192.168.1.10
panistefanin

Return to Ideas