QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

ideas

Post any game related ideas or features you would like to see in the final version

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

ideas

Postby sady on 17 Jun 2008, 08:27

:idea: the original game should have a map editor with many objects to place but easy to use
i give you a note : search for PARIAH's map editor
but shoul have more upgrades like:straight shot for cannon,2/3/4/5/6 machineguns and others
also,if you start with a 4-wheeled armored vehicle,should upgrade it to a 6x6,8x8,a tank ,a tank with 2 pairs of cattrepilars :!: and go to the next level from(i don't have further ideas for that,invent something like a ,,hover-tank")and each level of the vehicle have a diferent behaviour on different lands(water,mud,sand...)and a bigger armor than the precedent.
I don't know ,would be fun,but don't make it too hard to use,keep it easy ,fluid gameplay and,most important,FUN :!: :!: :!:
:D
sady

Re: ideas

Postby sady on 17 Jun 2008, 09:58

what about a upgrade:a double turret making the shoot semi-automatic?
or 3 cannons,disposed on turret like a minigun?
and larger maps,urban maps,and what da' hell,the MAP EDITOR!!!!!!!
:shock:
sady

Postby Sharpshooter on 18 Jun 2008, 05:50

It would be great to have a new upgrades :

_ silent engine. Closer tanks are easy to find with the sound of engine.
_ better camo. Darkest tanks are more difficult to spot.
_ guided bullets. A bullet able to correct its trajectory (a little) but during the shot, the tank can't move and the player have a "bullet view" : easiest to kill but easiest to be killed.

Other ideas :

_ Darker maps. What about a night fight or some tunnels ?
_ more grass or smallest mines (too easy to find)
_ more places to hide

Anyway, Zero ballisctics is a very great game. :-)
Sharpshooter

Postby sady on 20 Jun 2008, 08:31

what about weapons with different ammo:cannon-HI,AP,SC
gauss cannon-red ammo(incendiar,fast reload),blue ammo(very penetrant,slow),black ammo(explosive,high damage,very slow)
phalanx-lead bullets(low penetrant,a HI effect),steel bullets(penetrant),explosive bullets(...)

so,about the 4x4,6x6...,what about different chasis:4x4(a hummvee)-fast,low armor,1 sec. weapon
6x6-slower than hummvee,med armor,1prim.wpn,1 sec. wpn
8x8:med. speed,big armor,1prim,2 sec
tank(a merkava):2 cattepilars,high armor,1 prim. weapon(with a deafult weapon upgrade),2 sec
mammoth tank:4 catt.,very slow,high high armor :twisted: ,2 prim(also, upgraded),2 sec.
sady

Postby sady on 20 Jun 2008, 15:57

some ideas about the secondary weapons:
-M2x2(two M2 machineguns)
-minigun(like in the beta)
-flame thrower
-small gauss(red/black/blue)
-grenade launcher
-others

and now,should be 3 teams:green(with a lizard-skin like texture ;) ,you know,green with hexagons),special:bigger speed
red,special:higher armor
blue,special:higher damage
each team has already a upgrade made,like i said.
sady

Postby Michael on 23 Jun 2008, 09:44

Hi guys,

thank you very much for all the ideas and feedback you provided to us. I have to admit that we will only be able to implement a few of your suggestions, due to the lack of funds and human resources we are currently facing.

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby Seeker on 23 Jun 2008, 13:29

With reference to the funds, why don't you setup a Paypal donate. It may not help a lot but something is better than nothing and a few people, including myself, would gladly put some money in to see this game develop.

Just a thought,
Chris.
Seeker

Postby Michael on 23 Jun 2008, 15:54

Hi Chris,

Seeker wrote:With reference to the funds, why don't you setup a Paypal donate. It may not help a lot but something is better than nothing and a few people, including myself, would gladly put some money in to see this game develop.

Due to the fact that we would like to sell the full version of ZB in the near future, we think it's inappropriate to let people donate money before. Everyone who thinks this game is worth some euros(dollars) is welcome to support us by buying the full version.

We will release an autoupdater together with the final version and according to the financial success of ZB we are planning to release not only bug fixes but also some feature/content patches. Perhaps there will be even a "Zero Ballistics 2" someday ;)

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby Seeker on 23 Jun 2008, 15:58

Michael wrote:Hi Chris,

Seeker wrote:With reference to the funds, why don't you setup a Paypal donate. It may not help a lot but something is better than nothing and a few people, including myself, would gladly put some money in to see this game develop.

Due to the fact that we would like to sell the full version of ZB in the near future, we think it's inappropriate to let people donate money before. Everyone who thinks this game is worth some euros(dollars) is welcome to support us by buying the full version.

We will release an autoupdater together with the final version and according to the financial success of ZB we are planning to release not only bug fixes but also some feature/content patches. Perhaps there will be even a "Zero Ballistics 2" someday ;)

kind regards,
Michael

Granted,
But don't you need money to get to the stage of it being ready for retail in the first place ;)
Seeker

Postby Michael on 23 Jun 2008, 16:19

Seeker wrote:But don't you need money to get to the stage of it being ready for retail in the first place ;)

Correct, that money is currently our private capital. If you have 200k to help us make Zero Ballistics the next AAA title, don't hesitate to contact us ;)
Michael
Developer

Next

Return to Ideas