QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

More ideas

Post any game related ideas or features you would like to see in the final version

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

More ideas

Postby canardlebarbare on 07 Apr 2008, 12:21

Hello,

some ideas to improve the game experience :
- add a little viewport always showing the front of the tank to always know if there are some trees on the way...
- a little zoom
- the trajectory of the bullet to see where we the bullet will arrive

Congratulations, this game is very fun !
canardlebarbare

Re: More ideas

Postby canardlebarbare on 08 Apr 2008, 12:09

Could we see a visual indicator of the weapon cooldown ? I mean something to know when we are ready to fire :)
canardlebarbare

Postby Michael on 08 Apr 2008, 13:21

Hi,

canardlebarbare wrote:Could we see a visual indicator of the weapon cooldown ? I mean something to know when we are ready to fire :)

this is already implemented for the primary weapon, if u take a look at the HUD and you will notice a field with a bullet symbol on it. it turns from grey to yellow to indicate when u are able to fire again.

weapon overheating and cooldown (especially for sec. weapons) will be available in the final release.

regards,
Michael.
Michael
Developer

Postby s2145s256 on 08 Sep 2018, 09:03

Jorginho has played every minute of all four of Chelsea’s victories so far this season and opened his goal scoring account for the club with christen press jersey
a penalty in the 3-0 win over Huddersfield Town on matchday one.alex morgan jersey

The former Napoli man has been capped eight times for his country, and is likely to add to that tally on Friday evening as the Azzuri begin their Nations League campaign against Poland.
megan rapinoe jersey

Having not yet scored for his country, Jorginho is priced at 12/1 to net first in Bologna.
At this moment in time, Jordan Pickford is the clear number one for England after he made a string of impressive appearances in Russia, abby wambach jersey
but both he and Butland will likely be ... julie ertz jersey
s2145s256

Postby IAmaster on 18 Sep 2018, 17:14

Interesting ideas tho. It would be nice if at least some of them will be implemented. I'm looking forward to starting playing again and one day I hope to notice this notes in a patch. In the meantime, I'll visit my favorite site https://nudogram.com/videos/528/maitland-ward-lesbian-threesome-with-lily-love-and-sovereign-syre/ as to kill some time.
IAmaster

Return to Ideas