QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Gametypes

Post any game related ideas or features you would like to see in the final version

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Gametypes

Postby xWorshipxGER on 30 Apr 2013, 19:25

It give the follw gametypes
    TeamDeathmatch
    Deathmatch
    Baconstrike
    Soccer

I have the idea to add this gametype
[list=]
TeamSurvivor
Survivor
CaptureTheBacon/baconstrike new
[/list]

Teamsurvival is like Team Deathmatch
but is a tank killed he need to wait thats all tanks from 1 team are killed the other team who 1 ore more tanks alive win the round.

Survival is like Deathmatch
but is a tank killed he need to wait for the next round
the last Tank standing alive in the game win the round.

CaptureTheBacon/Baconstrike new
Both Teams are only one bacocycle and a tank need to drive to the enemy cycle to become a bacon , this bacon need to bring to the teamcycle for capture the bacon or for make the teamcycle bigger and come to the middle cycle.

What think u guys for this ideas?
xWorshipxGER

Re: Gametypes

Postby Alexferguson on 07 Nov 2017, 07:57

adasd
Last edited by Alexferguson on 07 Nov 2017, 07:58, edited 1 time in total.
Alexferguson

Postby Alexferguson on 07 Nov 2017, 07:58

Group survival resembles Team Deathmatch yet is a tank murdered he have to sit tight for that is all tanks from 1 group are slaughtered the other group who at least 1 tanks alive win the round. Survival resembles Deathmatch yet is a tank murdered he have to sit tight for the following round the last Tank standing alive in the amusement win the round. Do my Essay CaptureTheBacon/Baconstrike new Both Teams are just a single back cycle and a tank need to drive to the adversary cycle to wind up plainly a bacon,

Alexferguson

Postby franklin747 on 01 Jan 2018, 16:25

extratricks is s a blog that shares the information about technology, Tips, tricks Blogging, Online Money Making, and other tech stuff.
franklin747

Postby franklin747 on 01 Jan 2018, 16:26

Download GB Whatsapp Latest version for android mobiles. GB Whatsapp App Download for any Android phone non rooted / rooted android.
franklin747

Postby mehul on 12 Jan 2018, 08:19

Watching Movies on smartphones and tablets is becoming more and more common. You might also have encountered many people watching movies and videos in bus or train.
hotstar app
mehul

Postby sumixyno on 04 Sep 2018, 11:46

This article is for a game lover if you always want to play a game this was just amazing for you that had a useful data of this. I remember that when I need to put my game I can use Letstango.com this for my online game that was much usable for me.
sumixyno

Postby charlosjohn on 29 Oct 2018, 09:19

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Capital Gains Tax Advice Brighton Accountants
charlosjohn

Postby CatalinaJenkins on 15 Nov 2018, 10:20

Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area. putlockers
CatalinaJenkins

Return to Ideas