QuantiCode games • View topic - Some ideas

QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Some ideas

Post any game related ideas or features you would like to see in the final version

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Some ideas

Postby keiseren on 27 Jun 2008, 13:28

I LOVE this game and WILL absolutely buy it when done!

Some ideas that might be fun:

1. A simple rocket pack for the tanks would be fun. Like those SRM/LRMS in the Mechwarrior games, or the good old "Stalin Organ". Could be used as a form of artillery.
You could spend upgrade points on buing bigger and bigger packs of missiles. Let's say you start with a pack firing 2 missiles pr salvo at first, but if you upgrade you can increase by 1 missile pr salvo. Some reasonable limit on the amount of missiles will have to be set.

Mines n'stuff:
2. A mine consisting of a sticky foam to make enemies stuck to the ground.

3. A Tag that makes a team's guided missiles home in on a single target. One would have to be able to turn on/off a "team-target" option..

4. Being able to purchase deployable "auto-turrets" for harassing the enemy on their turf or defending one's own turf. Turrets would stay alive for a while and be destroyable by the enemy.

More units:

5. A dedicated artillery tank. A HUGE cannon with a perhaps only 30 degrees angle of frontal attack Or something like the M109 artillery tank.

Perhaps this unit should have the possibility of firing a flashbang shell every X seconds to really annoy the enemy in team battles.

6. MLRS vehicle as a dedicated Stalin Organ unit. Does not use rocket packs as in idea 1, but has a 6 to 10 rocket salvo as the main weapon. Something like this http://www.haaland.info/norway/army/bilder/mlrs-notpainted.jpg The vehicle should be given a small machinegun as well, but no mines.

Max upgrade to weapon gives a % chance of 1-2 rockets pr salvo to have a weak homing device in them.

7. A dedicated tank killer unit like those STUG units from ww2. Low profile, big gun, but very limited angle of attack. Would most likely end up as a sniper type of unit. Perfect for sneaky types.
keiseren

Re: Some ideas

Postby Seeker on 27 Jun 2008, 16:25

I must admit, I'm a real fan of some of those ideas especially the 'Sticky mine' one.
Seeker

Postby Bono on 29 Jun 2008, 09:40

Sticky mine is a good idea. I would also sugest reactive armor instead the shield and more damage for AP rounds vs HI and SC for more realism. Also a guided missile with a damage arround 50 would be nice, but with locking time for targets of 3-5 seconds.
Bono

Postby sadysadycool on 30 Jun 2008, 18:15

sorry ,but i had made a new ID ,i forgot last password :shock: :?

but i must say my ideas:the two M2,instead of minigun:same fire power
less fire speed
no heat!
another secondaryes:missles launcher
minigun
flame thr.
small gauss
grenade launcher
sadysadycool

Return to Ideas