Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

C++ Runtime error - Solution

Post any problems related to the beta version of Zero Ballistics

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

C++ Runtime error - Solution

Postby Michael on 02 Jun 2008, 11:08

Hello,

if you encounter the error mentioned above immediately after starting Zero Ballistics, please follow the steps below. If the error persists after using the patched version below, please post a reply here with the log and .dmp files attached.

1.) Download the attached "tankClient.zip"
2.) Extract the content of the .zip file over your existing installation of Zero Ballistics (normally C:\Program files\Zero Ballistics) and overwrite tankClient.exe
3.) Try to start the game again
4.) See if the error still occurs, if so please post log files and .dmp files from you application data directory here.

General explanation:
One known issue that produces this error is: if you do not have write permissions to your user application data directory (a possible reason why and when this occurs is unknown to me).
The patched version attached handles this case, otherwise you should be able to start the game if you accquire write permission to your user-data directory.

user-data directory locations:

On Vista it is:
C:\Users\(Username here)\AppData\Roaming\Quanticode\Zero Ballistics

On XP:
C:\Document and Settings\(Username here)\Application Data\Quanticode\Zero Ballistics

kind regards,
Michael.
Attachments

tankClient.zip
patched v.1.1
(979.33 KB) Downloaded 1173 times
Michael
Developer

Re: Games

Postby vishal23 on 21 Nov 2017, 08:29

Hey Guys, Here we are going to provide you the best portal for firefox download free online and this browser is so fast. This browser is of latest technology having advanced features and settings which not only make your work easier but also increases your knowledge. Once go for this web browser.
vishal23

BachJohann

Postby BachJohann on 18 Mar 2018, 08:55

A debt of gratitude is in order for this extraordinary post, i discover it exceptionally fascinating and extremely well thoroughly considered and set up together. I anticipate perusing your work later on. دیجیتال مارکتینگ
BachJohann

Re: C++ Runtime error - Solution

Postby panistefanin on 24 Apr 2018, 12:30

I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?
www.feedback4oldnavy.com
panistefanin

Postby DenverSingleton on 14 May 2018, 11:21

I use this raspberry and run C++ so every time I have to install them and it is a very headache for me. And the run time errors are literally very hard and some programs are not running and it is very good I think the solution in this top essay writing reviews service. The errors very common in this object oriented programming.
DenverSingleton

Postby Karanswen on 12 Jun 2018, 13:35

A study of such effects of alcohol is not possible with human research subjects. Once it has been established that an adult subject is alcohol dependent, researchers cannot then turn back the hands of time to look at them as children or adolescents, to try to identify factors that might have sent them along what Bennett called the "risk pathway" toward drinking problems.Ivy League admissions expert
Karanswen

https://www.garciniacambogiareviewed.co/brands/live-active-g

Postby Ostermann56 on 03 Aug 2018, 11:38

The tough working college students have to look through your subject matter referring to this desirable put up and simply purchase the thesis summary from the carrier.I did no longer determine to buy history essays online. Thence I clicked some hyperlink, which moved me to essays writing enterprise and I purchased paper and was once glad about it. https://www.garciniacambogiareviewed.co/brands/live-active-garcinia-cambogia/
Ostermann56

click over here

Postby Jardin on 16 Aug 2018, 09:58

Consider focusing long sufficient to investigate; tons less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone your self with this fabric. that is exquisite content blogs to tell the blog writers to realize that they’ve introduced something profitable to the sector-wide internet! https://babytoysonline.tumblr.com/
Jardin

affordable house cleaning

Postby Ostermann56 on 20 Aug 2018, 14:42

If handiest all bloggers offered the same content as you. the internet would be a much higher region. I will say that that is any other fantastic article as expected of this blog. I could not locate any understanding on this count number previous to.additionally, operate a website and if you are ever interested in doing a little traveler writing for me if feasible experience loose to let me know. http://cleaninghomeservices.bravesites.com/
Ostermann56

корпоративные тренинги для руководителей

Postby Ostermann56 on 20 Aug 2018, 15:42

I bet I'm not the handiest one having all the entertainment right here! keep up the good paintings. along with gain know-how. might you mind updating your blog with extra statistics? I found so many exciting stuff on your blog. I sense strongly that love and examine extra on this topic. If possible. inclusive of gain knowledge. might you thoughts update your blog with additional records? https://nbc.ua/pages/services/corporate-trainings.htm
Ostermann56

Next

Return to Support