QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

ATI card, graphics all messed up

Post any problems related to the beta version of Zero Ballistics

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

ATI card, graphics all messed up

Postby faulty on 17 Apr 2011, 13:15

hello, i read the announcement about ATI cards, and i tried to install drivers from the link you gave but i was not successful, in fact i managed to almost destroy my install of Linux Mint 10, hehe. The problem is Mint 10 which is new and i can't use the proprietary drivers because last version os mint that was supported was Mint 7 that how i understood the problem. If i install the new driver all i get is black screen after restart.

The game graphics are all white, the menu is ok, everything up until i enter the game, look here:
http://i.imgur.com/BVtRZ.png

Is this the card and driver fault or something else, i tried lowering the game video settings it didn't help...
faulty

Re: ATI card, graphics all messed up

Postby Michael on 20 Apr 2011, 20:42

Hello,

in fact it seems to be a driver issue and i'm not really able to help you. you could give these drivers a try:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RadeonDriver

perhaps they need to be recompiled from scratch on your linux distro. You could also try to contact a real linux crack like Kano from http://www.kanotix.com he's familiar with Zero Ballistics and may be able to help you.

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby jetit on 02 Jun 2012, 21:55

got some thing like this also
jetit

Postby DemarcusMosca on 03 May 2018, 11:58

There is a number of VPN you can find on the internet and these are pretty helpful to open the blocked websites. The lots of free sources you can find which are helpful and you don’t need to pay. If you need the best online essay writing service have to visit online for the best contact.
DemarcusMosca

Postby sienawilliam on 23 May 2018, 08:23

Intensive research is a part of our nursing assignment writing principle when we are writing your nursing assignment. Our expert writers know where to find information. All research work is done maintaining the principles of ethical research and you will find that the information and data mentioned in your nursing assignment are well cited and referred. The nursing assignment helps paper reflect the aspect that analysis of data is done very precisely to give accurate results. Ghost writers are highly skilled personalities who create excellent write-ups. They have variable degrees of participation in optimizing a finished work with appropriate phrases. Ghost writers perform various kinds of activities that include crafting of a complete article based on the outline specified by the credited author, play the role of editor and clean up the drafts.
sienawilliam

Postby jijothomas on 25 May 2018, 12:06

Teacher and parents must encourage the kids to finish their task on-time. You can plan for certain interesting rewards to motivate your child for doing math homework help. Once they understand the benefits, they become much more responsible as well as active. It is your responsibility as a parent or teacher to make the kids understand the intrinsic value of homework.

Best of the research papers topics are available to use for your reasearch paper help. College students are unable to write assignments on marketing due to poor understanding of subject matter.
jijothomas

Return to Support