QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Where's the Master Server?

Post any problems related to the beta version of Zero Ballistics

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Where's the Master Server?

Postby Blazing128s on 29 Jul 2008, 01:26

I've been trying to access the ZB servers for gameplay since last week, but every time I try, all I get is a "The master server is currently unreachable". What's going on and when will the servers be back up?
I'm Sisi's entertainment.
Blazing128s

Re: Where's the Master Server?

Postby Michael on 29 Jul 2008, 09:24

Our server provider had some problems with his servers and we have been moved to another hardware, that's the reason why the homepage/forum and also the ZB master server have been down. We're working on it and the master server should soon be up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Michael
Developer

Postby Blazing128s on 30 Jul 2008, 00:45

I noticed today I was no longer getting the "The master server is currently unreachable" message, but now no servers are up. Why do the game servers have to be down so often and what is being done about it?
Blazing128s

Postby Michael on 31 Jul 2008, 14:14

Blazing128s wrote:I noticed today I was no longer getting the "The master server is currently unreachable" message, but now no servers are up. Why do the game servers have to be down so often and what is being done about it?

You are right, the master server is up and running again. I also contacted Seeker, he was so kind to host some dedicated servers for us. His servers are currently down and we're on it and hope to get them up again soon.

kind regards
Michael
Developer

Postby ippa on 04 Aug 2008, 18:15

its seems already been two weeks that there are no official servers to play on, pls make them available, i like this game and now cant play :cry:
ippa

Postby Blazing128s on 04 Aug 2008, 22:56

ippa wrote:its seems already been two weeks that there are no official servers to play on, pls make them available, i like this game and now cant play :cry:

Agreed. What's going on? :?: :evil:
Blazing128s

Postby Michael on 05 Aug 2008, 10:57

We're on it, the servers should be up and running ASAP.
Michael
Developer

Postby Seeker on 05 Aug 2008, 14:41

I've been in Spain the past week on holiday and was unaware my serving company was running windows hotifx undates requireing a restart. When the servers came back up the ZB software was not restarted.
The servers are now back up and the software has also been added to the startup ini file.
Seeker

Return to Support