QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

ERROR : Non-enabled geoms in spaceCollideCallback

Post any problems related to the beta version of Zero Ballistics

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

ERROR : Non-enabled geoms in spaceCollideCallback

Postby jose1711 on 05 Jan 2016, 21:08

after a long struggle i was able to compile zero-ballistics on 32bit arch linux. the game runs however there is no collision - i can freely walk through other tanks, buildings or trees. also projectiles do no harm so noone can get killed (what a peaceful game it became :-)). in console i get the following:
Code: Select all
      ERROR : Non-enabled geoms in spaceCollideCallback: heightfield: 1, s_projectile: 0
NULL, projectile (65535)
Assertion failed: "dGeomIsEnabled(o1)" at line 44 in file /home/jose/tarballs/zero-ballistics/src/zero-ballistics-build/code/bluebeard/src/physics/OdeCollisionSpace.cpp.
      ERROR : Non-enabled geoms in spaceCollideCallback: s_projectile: 0, heightfield: 1
projectile (523), NULL
Assertion failed: "dGeomIsEnabled(o2)" at line 45 in file /home/jose/tarballs/zero-ballistics/src/zero-ballistics-build/code/bluebeard/src/physics/OdeCollisionSpace.cpp.
      ERROR : Non-enabled geoms in spaceCollideCallback: heightfield: 1, s_projectile: 0

the game is built against ode-compat 0.11.1, not sure which bug the sources are talking about in
Code: Select all
    // Make sure ode bug was patched out...
    assert(dGeomIsEnabled(o1));
    assert(dGeomIsEnabled(o2));
jose1711

Re: ERROR : Non-enabled geoms in spaceCollideCallback

Postby Michael on 31 Mar 2016, 07:33

Hi jose!

great work to get it all up&running, we know it's a bit of struggle to build everything from scratch :)

Get the patches (e.g. ode) we used for some of the libraries here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/zeroballistics/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/code/patches/

then everything should work as expected.

Btw. is it you that started a fork of ZB on github?

cheers and have fun playing ZB,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby fuzailfaisal on 12 Nov 2018, 11:51

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. קילדיל
fuzailfaisal

Postby fuzailfaisal on 12 Nov 2018, 17:29

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. arts market
fuzailfaisal

Postby Subt1969 on 17 Nov 2018, 04:54

Everything considered, I need to go the other people's wedding since I have to see the delight of the overall public. Some wedding is so custom with professional resume review services and some wedding is so current. The two sorts of the wedding give the unprecedented ecstasy and shining on the substance of the all inclusive community.
Subt1969

Postby CasonBoden on 27 Nov 2018, 14:16

Wonderful article, their quite a neat web site that you've below, carry on the excellent operate, are going to be rear. Capital Gains Tax Advisors
CasonBoden

Postby charlosjohn on 29 Nov 2018, 11:06

I have heard so much about companies to integrate B2B Portal listings into their online marketing strategy and always has interested me a lot to get some work for myself with B2B portal, I appreciate the way you guys have always been promoting all the information.
charlosjohn

Postby charlosjohn on 03 Dec 2018, 13:34

Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. Rogaine for women
charlosjohn

Postby charlosjohn on 06 Dec 2018, 12:04

Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. queens web design
charlosjohn

Postby charlosjohn on 11 Dec 2018, 07:50

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. le cedre
charlosjohn

Next

Return to Support