QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

e Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.wholesalejerseyssundaynfl.co

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

e Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.wholesalejerseyssundaynfl.co

Postby q123 on 18 Aug 2018, 08:54

In Norwalk, Connecticut, bleary-eyed Shi Jinglin walked out of the hotel elevator on a scorching July early afternoon, yawning, apparently still waking up from her power nap.Normally I will be asleep at this hour, she said. Napping has been part of my routine for years. I wouldnt be able to survive those twice-a-day, high-intensity trainings without it.Shi spoke to ESPN.com during a photo shoot for ESPN W as the Chinese Olympic swim team practiced for three weeks in southern Connecticut, and Chinas top female breaststroke swimmer wasnt shy about sharing her ambitions for Rio de Janeiro.I hope to make it to the (Olympic) podium, said the first-time Olympian from the eastern Chinese city of Changzhou. In Rio, Shi will compete in 100- and 200-meter individual events, as well as the womens 4x100-meter medley relay. Sunday will be the 100-meter backstroke.At last years World Swimming Championships in Kazan, Russia, Shi finished fifth in the 100-meter competition, but made headlines after winning a 200-meter bronze medal in a rare three-way tie with Spains Jessica Vall Montero and Denmarks Rikke Moller Pedersen. She was also a member of Chinas 4x100-meter womens medley relay team that won gold.To Shi, everything about the Olympics is so fresh and intriguing -- not only the razzle-dazzle at the worlds largest sporting event, but also the journey leading up to it. For Shi and her Chinese teammates, the routine remained unchanged despite training in Norwalk -- practice, eat, rest and repeat. She said he had little time to venture out and explore, not even reaching New York City, which is just one hours drive south.But this tranquil New England town provided a nice respite from the media spotlight at home and in Rio. It also helped the team adjust to the Olympic time zone, which is only an hour ahead of the Eastern Standard Time.I struggled, Shi said of overcoming the 13-hour time difference, her biggest challenge at the moment. I am slower than the rest of the team. They had fully adjusted to it, whereas I was only halfway through.My days and evenings are reversed, and my naps at noon and sleep at night are messed up.It feels as if my soul is wandering outside my body, she joked on her personal Weibo (a Twitter-like Chinese social media platform).She broke the metronome of her routine during an ESPN W photo shoot. I didnt bring any cosmetics with me, she jokingly pleaded with the photographer. Please dont show the pimples on my face or make me look too big.In the pool, however, Shi is all business. During the underwater filming, she followed the photographers instructions and glided tirelessly in every take. I just realized I look very serious, she joked after seeing the photos.Shi demonstrated that intense focus at Chinas swimming national championships last April, snatching the 100-meter gold while wearing a suit that was accidentally torn just before the competition.It had happened several times before during the practice, she said. I just did what I had to do.In Rios 100-meter breaststroke competition, 19-year-old Lithuanian and defending Olympic champion Ruta Meilutyte will be Shis biggest rival. Meilutyte, who won gold four years ago in London, holds a significant lead over Shi in personal record. Another challenger is American Lilly King, also 19, who became the third-fastest American female breaststroker in history during the recent U.S. Olympic trials.The womens 100-meter breaststroke preliminary heats start Sunday.Shi said her biggest focus, though, must be herself.My tactics and strategies are designed based on my own pace, She said. I have to avoid being forced into full speed at the beginning, as well as losing steam at the final sprint. Everything before a major event is to maintain your competitiveness. In Rio, well do whatever it takes to win. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.nflcheapjerseysfreeshipping.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. NFL Jerseys China .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap Football Jerseys .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. TUKWILA, Wash. -- When Brian Schmetzer says he was there for the start of Zach Scotts professional career, its no exaggeration.It was an open tryout for anyone interested in joining the USL version of the Seattle Sounders back in 2002. These werent invited players taking part, just any guy off the street who wanted to catch the eye of Schmetzer, the coach of the club, and possibly have a part-time career as a professional soccer player.The game was terrible because it was a bunch of (tryouts), it was on Memorial Stadium on the old turf, narrow, the balls are being lumped (in) and Zach is crushing every single header, recalled Schmetzer, the current interim coach of the MLS version of the Sounders. ... Zach was truly an open tryout. He was a name on the paper.That was the first memory Schmetzer had of his center defender. Fifteen years later, and after 349 career appearances through different incarnations of the Sounders, Scott is on the verge of retirement at age 36.Scott will put on his Sounders uniform for potentially the final time Sunday when Seattle closes out the regular season against Real Salt Lake. Thanks to a late-season surge, the Sounders are likely to be playing beyond Sunday in the MLS Cup playoffs. A win will put Seattle into the postseason, and the Sounders can still get there with a loss or draw depending on what happens with Portland and Sporting Kansas City.So the priority for Seattle is getting a result, as Scott would prefer. But there will also be recognition of Scotts career, even if he would prefer no fanfare at all.Mentally Ive been preparing myself for this basically since last November when I didnt know if I was going to be back, Scott said. Every extra day, or every extra game day to put on the jersey has been a good one. Ive got no regrets or no real expectations of what is going to happen this Sunday. If there is another opportunity to do it, great. Obviously you want to go out winning a championnship but thats beyond my control at this point.ddddddddddddThrough a combination of longevity, loyalty and a style of play based more on effort than skill, Scott has etched a spot in Seattle soccer history dating to the original Sounders of the 1970s. Flash and flair were never parts of Scotts game. Instead, hes been a humble role player who has earned a place in Sounders fans hearts that even the most decorated stars of the club may never have.Its why there will be a bobblehead of Scott handed out before Sundays game. Its why hes featured on the specialized poster being sold for the final regular-season match. Its why the Emerald City Supporters are likely to feature Scott on their pregame tifo.Its exactly the kind of attention Scott doesnt want.I was asked to do a job when I was signed to the Sounders and Ive made sure that every day Ive come out here and done that job, Scott said. So the fact that its being celebrated, me just doing my job, is a bit ridiculous but in the same sense, its also gives my family a chance to come together maybe one last time around soccer.Scott has just two career goals in MLS competition, but it was in other competitions -- CONCACAF Champions League and the U.S. Open Cup -- where Scott had special moments. Perhaps no moment will top scoring the deciding penalty in a shootout win over rival Portland in the 2010 Open Cup. It was the 2014 Open Cup final at Philadelphia that stood out for Schmetzer.Zach was a warrior that day. He was on a half a leg for three quarters of that game. I remember him coming off in between overtime periods, the guy couldnt walk. But we hold the lead at 2-1 and we end up winning that trophy, Schmetzer said. ... Zach would tell you the important moments are the soccer moments. The things he did on the field, I know hes fiercely proud of that. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
q123

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related