QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

/]Wholesale Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseysforsal

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

/]Wholesale Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseysforsal

Postby q123 on 17 Aug 2018, 09:45

West Indies batting coach Toby Radford rued another poor batting display from his side in their 16-run loss to Pakistan in the second T20I in Dubai. Having lost the series, Radford said that West Indies couldnt counter Pakistans game plan of spin on a ground with a slow track and big boundaries. Poor starts in the Powerplay didnt help their cause, he added.In the first T20I, West Indies were struggling at 25 for 5 after the first six overs and were eventually bowled out for a paltry 115. In the second, chasing 161, they lost three wickets in the Powerplay putting only 20 runs on the board. Radford pointed out that West Indies were unable to switch to a mode that focused on accumulating runs through singles and twos, like Pakistan have done in the matches so far.The first Powerplay yesterday and today were every similar. Yesterday we were five down, three down in the first six today, Radford said after the game. And I think the big difference when you looked at Pakistan in the first six was they were 38 for 1 and 39 for 1 on both days.Clearly the game plan from Pakistan has been to have slow wickets to bowl a lot of spin and have very big boundaries. West Indies are known to be a big, six-hitting and boundary-hitting side, normally play on quicker pitches and slightly smaller grounds. But its up to us to find a way around that.Pakistan have bowled well, they have actually fielded well. When they batted, they showed on a slow wicket and a big outfield that its actually all about knocking the ball into gaps and doing a lot of running. They ran a lot of twos tonight which I think really stretched us, and I dont think it was ever going to be a game for lots of boundaries because I dont think its that type of surface and that type of outfield.While Radford praised seamer Sohail Tanvir, who picked up 3 for 13 in his four overs, Pakistans T20 captain Sarfraz Ahmed also credited the innings played by Shoaib Malik at No. 4. Malik, who became only the third Pakistan player to score more than 1500 T20I runs, chipped in with a useful 28-ball 37, and added 69 with Sarfraz for the fourth wicket before falling in the last over. That partnership helped Pakistan garner 60 runs off the last six overs. Sarfraz finished unbeaten on 46 off 32 balls.Sarfraz also stated that the team management had decided to send in Umar Akmal at No. 6 to bolster the lower order, which had been missing a finisher.It was our strategy to play Umar Akmal at No. 6, since we needed a finisher in the lower order. We scored about 50 runs in the last five overs and we felt that was enough as we had set a target of a 150+ score, Sarfraz said. A lot of credit goes to Shoaib Malik too, the way he played with me at the end. We needed a senior player to stay at the wicket and he did that for us.Pakistan went in with an unchanged side for the second match, leaving out fast bowler Mohammad Amir. Sarfraz stressed that the management wanted to give players confidence through a longer stint in the side and Amir was a part of the sides plans for the future.We have tried to keep a winning combination so we didnt try to change too much, Sarfraz said. That is also our target - to give players a longer run in the side to build their confidence. Mohammad Amir is our main bowler and he will definitely play an important role for us in the future. Nike Air Max Damen Günstig . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Nike Air Max 95 Damen Günstig . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.schuhenikeschweiz.com/air-max-97-schweiz-gunstig.html . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Nike Air Max 270 Damen . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Nike Air Max 270 Weiß . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said.In her first World T20 Diary entry, England Women’s Tash Farrant talks being mint and swanky hotels and reveals how her mother will play a key role in India… And so it begins - my first ever ICC world event.Sitting here by the pool at our hotel in Chennai it all feels slightly surreal but mostly Im just really excited about whats to come.It all started with the flight out to India from Heathrow - it was a newbies only car on the drive down to the airport from Loughborough (where I am currently in my first year at university) as I was joined by our physio, Susan, who is also making her World Cup debut. #FlyingTheFlag – here I am with Jenny Gunn (L) and Georgia Elwiss (C) with the England cricket supporters flag at Heathrow With some great tunes and some not so great singing we embarked on the long voyage, having donned our new mint green training kit. Im thinking about dropping the marketing guys at ECB Towers a note to suggest a new slogan to replace We Are England Cricket - Because were mint! (This obviously has to be said in Geordie accent at all times).With a fairly smooth journey we arrived in India. The only blip being when Katherine Brunt realised shed forgotten her caramel heels. Definitely not a normal item on her packing list, so she can be forgiven for this faux-pas, but needed to go with our TM Lewin Number 1s (England suits). Or at least I hope thats the only time she plans to wear them!Luckily my mum is flying out to support us once things get under way, so will come to the rescue, allong with ferrying a few other essentials that we have forgotten as a team.dddddddddddd. Most importantly a sack full of Yorkshire tea bags, after quickly realising that the tea here isnt quite to some of the girls taste (a bit spicy). Because we’re mint!” – Danni Wyatt and I showing off our new “mint green” training kit The first bus journey from the airport is always a favourite touring moment of mine wherever we travel, and this time was no different being able to get my first taste of India through the bus window. Manic.As a team we feel we have definitely lucked out with our team room in the hotel. Its the Presidential Suite. Sounds very posh, I know, and posh it is! There are Jacuzzi baths, flat screen TVs and an enormous dining room table.The most exciting thing of all is the one-person rocket like lift which I guess is a bit unnecessary to go up one small flight of stairs, but nevertheless, it is quite the gadget! There will most definitely be a few movie and room service nights going on in there!With a couple of tough training sessions in the scorching heat here in Chennai we are champing at the bit to play our warm-up matches and to get some time out in the middle.Ill be reporting back after them!Until next time!Fazza (Natasha Farrant, England Womens cricketer) Also See: Womens cricket home Sportswomen Cricket fixtures/results Get Sky Sports Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
q123

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related