QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Captured a little DM game footage for the L.G.C. B-Reel

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Captured a little DM game footage for the L.G.C. B-Reel

Postby LinuxGameCast on 21 Dec 2010, 00:55

First off, great game guys. Kudos on the 2.0 release.

I only had a few minutes to play about this morning but I captured some footage of the slaughter (mine).

http://linuxgamecast.com/2010/12/l-g-c- ... irst-look/

Keep up the good work,
Venn
L.G.C.
LinuxGameCast

Re: Captured a little DM game footage for the L.G.C. B-Reel

Postby Michael on 21 Dec 2010, 09:57

Hi Venn,

great video, thanks for featuring us on http://linuxgamecast.com/ !!
If you can find the time, it would be great to capture some footage of the Beaconstrike mode, cause it is widely unkown to most of the players. Contact us if you need more information or some players on your movie "set" (map) ;-)

efharisto para poli,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby LinuxGameCast on 22 Dec 2010, 04:25

Hey, no problem. Just wanted to show off the game. I have followed it along with FMS for some time.

Right now ZB has sound issues with my capture software (GLC/Yukon) Ended up recording the audio and syncing it with the video. This was not a issue with FullMS :(

I don't have time to pull the ZB source and figure out who hates who right now. However, if you guys would like to setup a match this weekend (no sound) I would be happy to capture it, encode it and send the footage your way. On that note; is there a follow mode for spectators?

I wish I could offer more right now (I mean this) but i'm slammed doing trailers for a few upcoming Linux games.

Let me know,
Venn
L.G.C.
LinuxGameCast

Postby Michael on 22 Dec 2010, 09:27

LinuxGameCast wrote:Right now ZB has sound issues with my capture software (GLC/Yukon) Ended up recording the audio and syncing it with the video.

Try removing the "libasound" file from the ZB installation, Kano (from Kanotix linux dist) mentioned this would cause some sound problems.

LinuxGameCast wrote:However, if you guys would like to setup a match this weekend (no sound) I would be happy to capture it, encode it and send the footage your way. On that note; is there a follow mode for spectators?

Try using F2, F3 and F4 as spectator, there is even a TV camera mode. Left+Right mouse button switches between players.

It's Christmas weekend and i don't think people will have time to play ZB. How about one evening (CET) next week?

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related