QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

before the ball gets there, said tight end Zach Ertz. Ive h

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

before the ball gets there, said tight end Zach Ertz. Ive h

Postby q123 on 22 Jun 2018, 14:33

HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Anthony Lindauer hit a career-high four 3-pointers and scored 16 points, Andre Fox had 14 points and eight rebounds, and High Point rolled to a 74-41 win over Division III Averett in the season opener on Saturday night.Ricky Madisons layup as time expired at the end of the first half pushed High Points lead to 33-21 at the break. The Panthers started the second half on an 11-2 run to build a 44-23 advantage, and they led by at least 20 points the rest of the way.Miles Bowman Jr. had 11 points and 10 boards for the Panthers.Both teams committed 19 turnovers, but High Point led in points off turnovers 25-1.James Contreras Jr. had 14 points for Averett, the lone Cougar to score in double figures. Charles Bryant had nine points and seven assists.Averett made just 13 of their 60 field goal attempts and 3 of 21 (14.3 percent) 3-pointers. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Taven Bryan Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-leon-jacobs-jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Will Richardson Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. PHILADELPHIA -- The Eagles sideline was fuming after a brutal hit by Washington Redskins safety Deshazor Everett on a defenseless Darren Sproles early in the fourth quarter on Sunday, and plenty of players were still simmering in the locker room afterward.Obvious cheap shot. Darren was trying to field the ball, the guy hits him before the ball gets there, said tight end Zach Ertz. Ive honestly never seen the guy before, didnt know who he was going into the game, and if thats how he wants to make a name for himself, then so be it.I thought it was B.S. Darren didnt even have the ball, and the guy tried to take his head off. He tried to take Brent [Celek]s head off, kind of knocked him out of the game, too. I dont know who that guy is, but yeah, I thought it was B.S.With just under 12 minutes remaining, Sproles sprinted forward to field a Washington punt. While tracking the ball, Everett crashed into Sproles, who took the blow primarily to the head and was shot backward, hitting the turf hard. He then left the game to be evaluated for a head
q123

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related