QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

s Ollies play-off predictions Rampant Hull take charge

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

s Ollies play-off predictions Rampant Hull take charge

Postby q123 on 21 Jun 2018, 06:44

DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Matt Kenseth was in Canada when J.D. Gibbs sent him the results of their appeal to NASCAR to reduce sweeping penalties against Joe Gibbs Racing. "J.D. kept texting me and the texts just kept getting longer and longer," Kenseth said Friday. "Im like, Wait a minute. They did what? They gave us that back?" They sure did. Aside from crew chief Jason Ratcliffs absence Friday at Darlington Raceway, it was almost like nothing ever happened after a three-member appeal panel dramatically reduced the penalties for having an illegal part in Kenseths race-winning engine at Kansas. Among the key changes: Ratcliffs suspension was reduced from six races to one, Kenseth lost only 12 points instead of 50, a six-race suspension against team owner Joe Gibbs was wiped out and Kenseth had his three bonus points from the Kansas victory restored. It sent Kenseth to Darlington for Saturday nights race fourth in the Sprint Cup standings instead of 11th. Wally Brown, who once worked as Carl Edwards crew chief at Roush Fenway Racing, is filling in for Ratcliff this weekend. "The penalties were pretty crushing before they got reduced," Kenseth said. "I applaud NASCAR for having the appeals process and putting that in place to have some people look at it after all the dust settles a little bit and be objective ... I feel like they did a nice job of looking at all the facts and circumstances that went with it and made a decent decision." It was a far cry from his reaction two weeks ago when NASCAR initially sanctioned the team for finding one of the eight connecting rods in his engine did not meet the minimum weight requirement. JGR leases its engines from Toyota Racing Development, which immediately accepted responsibility, and both JGR and TRD said no performance advantage was gained form the part. Kenseth called the penalties "borderline shameful" when they were handed down. And even though the appeals board has a record that heavily favours NASCAR, Kenseth felt confident the penalties would be reduced. "For some reason, I had a pretty good feeling ... I didnt know it would come back to be exactly what it was, I didnt know if we would have gotten a reduction that much, but I felt more confident than any other appeal Ive ever heard about," Kenseth said. "We had a pretty good case and there were different things that happened where I felt like it would get reduced. I think everybody was shocked when the penalties got handed out to start with, so I felt pretty good it was going to get reduced." The appeals board a week earlier unanimously upheld penalties against Penske Racing for having unapproved parts on its car during a pre-race inspection at Texas. But Penske took the case to chief appellate officer John Middlebrook, the final level, and on Tuesday he reduced the suspensions of seven key employees from six races to two plus next weeks All-Star event. Penske Racing viewed Middlebrooks ruling as a small victory, even as the team went to Darlington this weekend reaching deep into its bench to fill the voids. Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson, who has been through his share of appeals with Hendrick Motorsports, didnt know what to make of the rulings for JGR and Penske. Drivers dont typically attend the appeals, and are only told later how they went. "You dont expect these reductions," he said. "I get phone calls about what the vibe was like inside the meeting, what the meeting was like, and they are never optimistic. Its a tough thing to live through. I know that NASCAR can never hand out a penalty thats less than, we know its always going to be more than a previous penalty. They look at past history, intent and a few other things to set their standards. And then from there, its like the regular justice system. You go in there to try and plead your case. "Thinking about it, it means get in there and fight. Its worth fighting and trying to lessen your penalty." Cheap Steelers Jerseys .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Stitched Antonio Brown Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-chukwuma-okorafor-jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Authentic Joshua Frazier Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Authentic Mason Rudolph Jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year.Derby head coach Darren Wassall says his side are in a positive frame of mind ahead of Tuesdays play-off semi-final second leg at Hull, despite the seemingly impossible predicament they find themselves in. The Rams were beaten in the Championship play-off final two years ago but their chances of making a return trip to Wembley seem minimal after they suffered a 3-0 hammering in the home leg on Saturday.But Wassall says there is no question of his team giving up and thinks a positive start to the second leg, which will be shown live on Sky Sports 2 from 7.30pm on Tuesday, will get them right back into the tie. We vowed on Saturday that we would re-group, stick together and put in a performance on Tuesday night, said the Derby boss.We are heading up to the KC Stadium in a very positive frame of mind, to try and turn this around.We need to start well and we know that we need to make history tomorrow in terms of turning around a three-goal margin, but we know anything is possible in football. Derby will have to overturn a 3-0 deficit after this defeat in the first leg I want the players to believe.dddddddddddd We have to go into the game believing we can turn it around and we need the fans to believe we can do it.I know that people have written us off and say that the tie is over already. Its down to us to prove that it isnt the case.This is a big test of our character, determination and resilience now. Saturday was a disappointment and we must respond. Tom Ince and Derby County have it all to do in the second leg Derby did the double over Hull in the regular league fixtures, winning 4-0 at home and 2-0 at the KC back in November.And Wassall added: We know the stats say that no one has ever come back in the championship play-offs from a two-goal deficit, let alone three, so we know weve got a mountain to climb. Hull Citys Curtis Davies celebrates his sides second goal at Derby on Saturday But weve beaten Hull twice this season, scored six goals against them, so weve shown what were capable of.Nobody would have given Leicester a chance at the start of the season. They have shown what is possible in football and weve worked too hard not to give it our best shot now. Also See: Hull v Derby preview Bruce demands ruthless Tigers Ollies play-off predictions Rampant Hull take charge China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Jerseys From China ' ' '
q123

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related