QuantiCode games • View topic - rseysstore.com/]Discount NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.c

QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

rseysstore.com/]Discount NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.c

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

rseysstore.com/]Discount NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.c

Postby q123 on 18 May 2018, 13:02

NEW YORK -- At 19, Jared Donaldson is the youngest American man in the U.S. Opens third round since 2007. A key part of his growth as a tennis player happened in another country, though.When he was 14, Donaldson left home to train in Argentina, so he could work on his game on clay, improve his footwork and get lessons on how to use spins on his shots.He learned more, too, during the 2 1/2 years he was there.The biggest takeaway from me in Argentina was how focused and dedicated those guys were training. They were so serious. I think it was really eye-opening for me. The fact that they work so hard, even when they were tired. Clay court is so physical, said Donaldson, who is ranked 122nd and got through qualifying to reach the main draw at Flushing Meadows. It put me in a pro mentality when I was very young.Heading into Saturdays third-round match on Court 17 against 21st-seeded Ivo Karlovic of Croatia, Donaldson already has enjoyed the best week of his nascent career. Not only did he collect the first two Grand Slam victories, but they came against a couple of established players, 12th-seeded David Goffin of Belgium in the first round and Viktor Troicki of Serbia in the second.And even if other U.S. teens have drawn more attention recently -- a pair of 18-year-olds, Taylor Fritz and Frances Tiafoe come to mind -- Donaldson has big things in mind.I want to be top 10, top 5, No. 1. Eventually, if I get to that ranking, Ill have enough attention, almost too much attention, he said. I just have to make sure that I stay focused on my game, try not to let the outside factors kind of dictate how I play or act. I just have to keep improving.To that end, he started working with former pro Taylor Dent as his coach, initially aiming to serve better. But Donaldson credits Dent -- and his father, Phil, also a former player -- with improving other aspects of his play, also.All the kind of things Im doing out there now is a reflection of (Taylors) influence on me, coaching with me, working with me, Donaldson said. I owe a lot to him.Karlovic will present a challenge when it comes to returning serves: The 6-foot-11 Croatian, who beat American Donald Young in the second round, set a U.S. Open record with 61 aces in his first-round match Tuesday.Here is what else to watch Saturday at the U.S. Open:WILLIAMS SISTERS: Once again, both Williams sisters will be in action on the same day -- and in the same arena, Arthur Ashe Stadium. No. 1 seed Serena Williams goes first, facing 47th-ranked Johanna Larsson of Sweden in the afternoon. No. 6 Venus Williams plays at night against No. 26 Laura Siegemund of Germany. While Serena is bidding for a record 23rd Grand Slam singles title, and Venus owns seven, neither Larsson nor Siegemund ever has been as far as the fourth round at any major.KYRGIOS IN SPOTLIGHT: In the final match under the lights in Ashe, 14th-seeded Nick Kyrgios gets his chance on center stage, facing 63rd-ranked Illya Marchenko of Ukraine. Kyrgios is among the most talented -- and moody -- men on the tennis tour, as likely to hit a `tweener as fantastic as Rafael Nadals from Friday as he is to throw a racket or appear to give up mid-match.MURRAY VS. LORENZI: As 2012 U.S. Open champion Andy Murray tries to become the fourth man in the Open era, which dates to 1968, to participate in all four Grand Slam finals in one season, he takes on Italys Paolo Lorenzi, who is ranked 40th and will be playing in a third-round match at a major for the first time.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Cheap Terrell Edmunds Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Cheap Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.steelersjerseyscheap.com/cheap-marcus-allen-jersey/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Discount Steelers Jersesys . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Cheap Jaylen Samuels Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. After the first week of group play at the 2016 League of Legends World Championships, the best European team isnt from the EU LCS.Albus Nox Luna has been the story of the tournament so far, going 2-1 in its first three games to tie the highest amount of wins by any single wildcard region team at the World Championships. It capped off its nearly perfect first week with an upset (if you can call it one at this point) versus back-to-back European champion G2 Esports.ESPN spoke to ANXs starting mid laner Mykhailo Kira Harmash following the positive results.Its pretty fun [to be atop of Europe], said Kira. In the last half of the year, weve only scrimmed an LCS team, at max, four times. We only scrimmed against [EU] CS teams, and usually lost to them. So we came here and beat the best EU LCS team. Its a pretty cool thing to be here and have more wins than the [entire continent] of Europe.Why does Kira think Luna is doing so well?During our [domestic] league, we played too much, he said. I think we played way too much. Before Worlds, we played a little. Almost didnt [even] play. When we came here, we were all relaxed and finally ready to fight.Everyone wants to play Faker, he admitted, answering which mid laners at the tournament hed like to play against the most. [Id also like to challenge] Bjergsen. I dont care about the others. I played against Bjergsen in Europe in soolo queue, and he was pretty good.dddddddddddd He also beat me in the 1v1 tournament [at last years All Stars] so I want revenge. And Faker is the best mid laner, and the one time I played against him, he trolled me. So thats why I killed him. I want to [play] versus [those two].Although Fakers SKT would lose later against the Flash Wolves, Kira said he believed the South Korean dynasty was the toughest team in the competition after the first week. And although his team was able to thwart G2 in their first of two meetings, Kira didnt want to speculate on how the CIS champion would do in a full season of the LCS. He admitted that it would be an entirely new system, region and player base the team would have to measure up over a course of an entire season.Thank you to Moscow 5, said Kira, talking about the former kings of the CIS, a team that was once an odds-on favorite to win the Summoners Cup in 2012.Now, four years later, Albus Nox Luna is trying to carry on the M5 legacy. [Also thanks to] Gambit Gaming players because when I started playing professional League of Legends, I always watched all of their games. I now have experience, and I need to [win more] to be the same and to get first place to be even better. Thank you to those guys. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
q123

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related