QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

ree assists on the season with a minus-7 rating.

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

ree assists on the season with a minus-7 rating.

Postby q123 on 17 May 2018, 14:09

DALLAS -- Free agent Devin Harris has officially rejoined the Dallas Mavericks. The 10th-year guard was acquired as the No. 5 pick on draft night in 2004 and spent his first 3 1/2 seasons with Dallas before a trade with New Jersey that brought Jason Kidd back to the Mavericks. Harris originally agreed to join Dallas nearly a month ago, but the contract was held up by concerns over a toe injury. He averaged 9.9 points and 3.4 assists per game for Atlanta last season and has career averages of 12.8 points and 4.9 assists. Harris had his best season with the Nets in 2008-09, when he averaged 21.3 points and 6.9 assists and made the All-Star team. Terms of the deal announced Wednesday werent released. Mel Blount Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. James Washington Jersey . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseyschina.com/mike-webster-jersey/ . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Womens Steelers Jerseys . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Terry Bradshaw Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. NEW YORK -- Islanders defenseman Travis Hamonic will miss four to six weeks because of an injured right hand.Hamonic was hurt in the first period of Saturday nights 4-3 shootout loss to Edmonton when he blocked a shot that appeared to go off his arm and deflect to the Oilers Leon Draisaitl, who tied the score at 2-2. Hamonic left and didnt return. The Islanders announced the expected length of his absence Sunday.ddddddddddddHamonics absence deals a blow to an Islanders team that has lost three straight -- the last two in shootouts -- and is seventh in the Metropolitan Division at 4-6-2. Hamonic has two goals and three assists on the season with a minus-7 rating. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
q123

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related