QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Biggest ZB Gaming Coup

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Biggest ZB Gaming Coup

Postby Blazing128s on 06 Feb 2009, 06:36

I was playing on a ZB server on Tuesday. The previous rounds had been spent on a deathmatch server, but we all moved onto a TDM server.

Round 1
It was me and Osirix (whose ping was abysmal even compared to mine), versus 5 others; GUANCHE, peregrino, Tormenta, and 2 other players, all of who had better pings. It was looking pretty bad, but all of a sudden, they turned on each other! What a bunch of n00bz, this is TDM, not DM! :roll:

We owned, and triumphed.

Round 2
Osirix refused to spawn after a minute or so, so it was me versus 4 others. Fortunately, the teamkilling continued, and when I wasn't scoring for kills, I was scoring for kill assists. A guy named Chimpix joined, and he was a decent enough player that we could work together for an even greater victory.

In all fairness, though, GUANCHE didn't TK anyone, and was a match for me close up (I'm a long range fighter, who likes to keep you at arm's length while SCing you to death :twisted: ). Isn't this the greatest ZB coup ever? :geek:
I'm Sisi's entertainment.
Blazing128s

Re: Biggest ZB Gaming Coup

Postby chip5541 on 07 Feb 2009, 17:10

Good job!
chip5541

Postby Michael on 08 Feb 2009, 15:12

Good to hear that some people still enjoy the beta!

Thumbs up Blazing128s
Michael
Developer

Postby Blazing128s on 08 Feb 2009, 16:45

Thanks for the kudos. 8-) I also did well against a guy named nanin from Chile. I lost him by only 1 or 2 points despite the fact that his ping was around 30, and mine was over 300! :shock: As hard it is to believe, another guy named super-tux joined as well, and his ping was even worse! But in my mind, it isn't a defeat, it's a triumph.
I'm Sisi's entertainment.
Blazing128s

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related