QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Biggest ZB Gaming Coup

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Biggest ZB Gaming Coup

Postby Blazing128s on 06 Feb 2009, 06:36

I was playing on a ZB server on Tuesday. The previous rounds had been spent on a deathmatch server, but we all moved onto a TDM server.

Round 1
It was me and Osirix (whose ping was abysmal even compared to mine), versus 5 others; GUANCHE, peregrino, Tormenta, and 2 other players, all of who had better pings. It was looking pretty bad, but all of a sudden, they turned on each other! What a bunch of n00bz, this is TDM, not DM! :roll:

We owned, and triumphed.

Round 2
Osirix refused to spawn after a minute or so, so it was me versus 4 others. Fortunately, the teamkilling continued, and when I wasn't scoring for kills, I was scoring for kill assists. A guy named Chimpix joined, and he was a decent enough player that we could work together for an even greater victory.

In all fairness, though, GUANCHE didn't TK anyone, and was a match for me close up (I'm a long range fighter, who likes to keep you at arm's length while SCing you to death :twisted: ). Isn't this the greatest ZB coup ever? :geek:
I'm Sisi's entertainment.
Blazing128s

Re: Biggest ZB Gaming Coup

Postby chip5541 on 07 Feb 2009, 17:10

Good job!
chip5541

Postby Michael on 08 Feb 2009, 15:12

Good to hear that some people still enjoy the beta!

Thumbs up Blazing128s
Michael
Developer

Postby Blazing128s on 08 Feb 2009, 16:45

Thanks for the kudos. 8-) I also did well against a guy named nanin from Chile. I lost him by only 1 or 2 points despite the fact that his ping was around 30, and mine was over 300! :shock: As hard it is to believe, another guy named super-tux joined as well, and his ping was even worse! But in my mind, it isn't a defeat, it's a triumph.
I'm Sisi's entertainment.
Blazing128s

Postby EdwinS on 21 Apr 2018, 08:54

That would be an interesting update about the gaming coup here. As I love to play video games and for me, your website content is pretty useful as well. Keep going to share such valuable updates on the best writing essay service website these are pretty helpful.
EdwinS

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related