QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Mann Cup History Year Winner MVP 2014 Six Nations Chiefs Bra

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Mann Cup History Year Winner MVP 2014 Six Nations Chiefs Bra

Postby jokergreen0220 on 05 Feb 2018, 07:51

Mann Cup History Year Winner MVP 2014 Six Nations Chiefs Brandon Miller 2013 Six Nations Chiefs Cody Jamieson 2012 Peterborough Lakers Mike Thompson 2011 Brampton Excelsiors Anthony Cosmo 2010 Peterborough Lakers Shawn Evans 2009 Brampton Excelsiors Shawn Williams 2008 Brampton Excelsiors Anthony Cosmo 2007 Peterborough Lakers John Grant Jr. Damian Lillard Jersey . 2006 Peterborough Lakers Dan Carey 2005 Victoria Shamrocks Anthony Cosmo 2004 Peterborough Lakers John Grant Jr. 2003 Victoria Shamrocks Andy Turner 2002 Brampton Excelsiors Josh Sanderson 2001 Coquitlam Adanacs Andy Ogilvie 2000 Brooklin Redmen Nick Trudeau 1999 Victoria Shamrocks Paul Gait and Gary Gait 1998 Brampton Excelsiors Pat OToole 1997 Victoria Shamrocks Gary Gait 1996 Six Nations Chiefs John Tavares 1995 Six Nations Chiefs Paul Gait 1994 Six Nations Chiefs Darris Kilgour 1993 Brampton Excelsiors John Tavares 1992 Brampton Excelsiors John Tavares 1991 New Westminster Salmonbellies Geordie Dean 1990 Brooklin Redmen Paul Gait 1989 New Westminster Salmonbellies Ben Hieltjes 1988 Brooklin Redmen Bill Thomas 1987 Brooklin Redmen Eric Cowieson 1986 New Westminster Salmonbellies Geordie Dean 1985 Brooklin Redmen Wayne Colley 1984 Peterborough Lakers John Grant 1983 Victoria Payless John Crowther 1982 Peterborough Lakers Jim Wasson 1981 New Westminster Salmonbellies Wayne Goss 1980 Brampton Excelsiors Barry Maruk 1979 Victoria Shamrocks Kevin Alexander 1978 Peterborough Red Oaks Tim Barrie 1977 Vancouver Burrards Doug Hayes and Mike Smith 1976 New Westminster Salmonbellies Dave Durante 1975 Vancouver Burrards Ron Pinder 1974 New Westminster Salmonbellies Ken Winzoski 1973 Peterborough Lakers Pat Baker 1972 New Westminster Salmonbellies Paul Parnell 1971 Brantford Warriors Bob McCready 1970 New Westminster Salmonbellies Paul Parnell 1969 Brooklin Redmen Bill Squires 1968 Brooklin Redmen John Cervi and Joe Timchishem 1967 Vancouver Carlings John Davis 1966 Peterborough Lakers John Davis 1965 New Westminster Salmonbellies Les Norman 1964 Vancouver Carlings Bob Allen 1963 Vancouver Carlings Gordon Gimple 1962 New Westminster OKeefes Jack Bionda 1961 Vancouver Burrards Bill Barbour 1960 Port Credit Sailors Dave Russell 1959 New Westminster OKeefes Jack Bionda 1958 New Westminster Salmonbellies Norm McKay 1957 Victoria Shamrocks Jack Northrup 1956 Nanaimo Timbermen Derry Davies 1955 Victoria Shamrocks Geordie Johnson 1954 Peterborough Timbermen Lloyd Wooton 1953 Peterborough Timbermen Ross Powless 1952 Peterborough Timbermen Lou Nickle 1951 Peterborough Timbermen Lloyd Wooton 1950 Owen Sound Crescents Lloyd Wooton 1949 Vancouver Burrards Don Matheson 1948 Hamilton Tigers Doug Favelle 1947 New Westminster Adanacs Bob Lee 1946 St. Catharines Athletics Doug Favelle 1945 Vancouver Burrards Frank Lee 1944 St. Catharines Athletics Ike Hildebrand 1943 New Westminster Salmonbellies B. Wilkes 1942 Mimico/Brampton Combines Bert Large 1941 St. Catharines Athletics Blackie Black 1940 St. Catharines Athletics 1939 New Westminster Adanacs 1938 St. Catharines Athletics 1937 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1936 Orillia Terriers 1935 Orillia Terriers 1934 Orillia Terriers 1933 Hamilton Tigers 1932 Mimico Mountaineers 1931 Brampton Excelsiors 1930 Brampton Excelsiors 1929 Oshawa Generals 1928 Ottawa Emmets 1927 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1926 Weston Westonmen 1925 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1924 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1923 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1922 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1921 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1920 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1919 Vancouver Foundation Club 1918 Vancouver Coughlans 1917 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1916 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1915 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1914 Vancouver Athletic Club 1913 Vancouver Athletic Club 1912 Vancouver Athletic Club 1911 Vancouver Athletic Club 1910 Toronto Young Torontos Bill Walton Jersey . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world. C.J. McCollum Jersey . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Zach-Collins-Blazers-Jersey/ .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday.TORONTO - As anticipated, Thursday nights NBA Draft turned out to be a historic evening for Canadian basketball, however the Raptors, the countrys lone team, became reluctant spectators despite their best efforts to get in on the festivities. In many ways it was a celebration of how far the country has come and how much the sport has grown within it. In total, four Canadian players were selected - setting a league record - including three in the top 18, all from the Greater Toronto Area. For the second consecutive year Canada produced the top pick, 19-year-old phenom and Vaughan-native Andrew Wiggins, who will join last years No. 1 selection Anthony Bennett, Tristan Thompson and Dwight Powell - picked in the second-round of Thursdays draft - in Cleveland. Mississaugas Nik Stauskas followed suit, going to the Sacramento Kings at pick No. 8 before the Phoenix Suns - owners of the 18th pick - nabbed Brampton point guard Tyler Ennis, a player that sat atop the Raptors board when he heard his name called. It was a bittersweet moment for the 19-year-old Ennis, who was finally realizing his lifelong dream, albeit two picks away from beginning his career with his hometown team. The Raptors, drafting 20th, struck out on their top target but it wasnt for a lack of effort or interest. "We tried everything," Dwane Casey admitted shortly after the first-round concluded. "It just didnt work out." Masai Ujiri and his staff tracked Ennis throughout his freshman year at Syracuse and quickly became enamoured with his poise at the point guard position. Until recently they believed there was little chance he would fall to them, or even come close. With his stock fluctuating leading up to the draft, Ujiri hoped Ennis would be available to them, also exploring several scenarios to trade up and even entice the Suns to give him up after the selection had been made. With Ennis off the board, Ujiri opted for the next player on his wish list, Brazilian mystery man Bruno Caboclo "We decided we lost one," said the Raptors general manager, "were not going to lose the other one. So we jumped on it." The Raptors came that close to drafting what would have been the first Canadian selected in their 20-year franchise history, but given the rate in which the country is producing high-level talent its only a matter of time until that vision - which once seemed like a pipe dream - becomes a reality. "Ennis was a target for us but he was picked by another team," Ujiri lamented. "We will have Canadians on our team. Definitely we will have Canadian players on our team. Theyre all over the league now. The last two first picks have been Canadian." "We tried and it didnt work out this time," he conntinued, "but were glad theres a lot a lot of them in the league and eventually well get a couple of Canadians here, trust me. Brandon Roy Jersey. Itll come, well get them here." Thursday served as a friendly reminder, Canada isnt going anywhere. After hemming and hawing for weeks, the Cavaliers finally decided on Wiggins with their No. 1 overall pick. Decked out in a captivating black suit decorated with white floral print and topped off with a black bow tie, the one and done Kansas star couldnt hide his joy when first-year commissioner Adam Silver called his name. "A thousand thoughts are going through my head right now," Wiggins said minutes later. "Its a dream come true. Ive been dreaming of this moment since I was a little kid. My dream was just to make the NBA and now going to high school and college the opportunity of going number one came into talk and now I accomplished that. So its a crazy feeling right now. I dont even know how I feel. It doesnt feel real right now." "I always believed it," Stauskas added. "I believed in myself and I dont think many other people did but this is something Ive always felt is a possibility for me and I just kept working my hardest to make it happen. Its a cliche but dreams really do come true when you put all your effort into it." What could this night mean for the country? "I just think its huge," Wiggins said. "It opens doors for all the youth and everyone in Canada. It gives them hope. Because coming up when I was Canada, I wasnt ranked or nothing, I wasnt known. I didnt have no offers or anything like that. But I just kept my head straight and kept working on my game and look where I am today. So I just think it gives everyone hope that they can do the same thing and accomplish whatever I do because its possible if they work hard." The Raptors, like most of the 29 other teams, did pass up on four other eligible Canadians that went undrafted Thursday. Montreals Khem Birch, Calgarys Jordan Bachynski, Toronto-native and reigning Big 12 player of the year Melvin Ejim and the 7-foot-5 Sim Bhullar, also from the Toronto area, didnt hear their name called. Instead, Toronto opted for UConn forward DeAndre Daniels with an early second-round pick and traded the 59th overall pick to the Brooklyn Nets. Ujiri has maintained that if and when the Raptors do add a Canadian he wont be employed for his passport and he wont be sitting at the end of the bench. The pressure surrounding that type of player in that situation would be unfair, hes said. All four of the undrafted Canadian players are expected to catch on with Summer League teams, hoping to earn a spot on an NBA roster before weighing their options overseas or in the D-League. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related