QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

GLENEAGLES -- Two years after the "Miracle of Medinah," its

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

GLENEAGLES -- Two years after the "Miracle of Medinah," its

Postby jokergreen0220 on 19 Jan 2018, 09:17

GLENEAGLES -- Two years after the "Miracle of Medinah," its not just the Americans seeking redemption at the Ryder Cup. Gareon Conley Jersey . Graeme McDowell holed the winning putt for Europe at Celtic Manor in 2010 but was a peripheral figure in Medinah, earning one point from four matches as his partnership with Rory McIlroy struggled. Europes come-from-behind victory, from 10-5 down at one stage on Saturday evening, has gone down in lore but it was tinged with disappointment for the Northern Irishman. "I was low on energy," McDowell said, "I was physically not where I needed to be and that became evident as the week went on." He has been desperate to make amends ever since. McDowell has experienced it all at the Ryder Cup -- the first shot (2012), the last shot (10) and everything in between. But the man who says he "embraces high-pressure scenarios" took a backward step in the singles at Medinah, placing himself in the middle of the draw on the Sunday and losing 2 and 1 to Zach Johnson. "Perhaps I needed that little bit of intensity of the last groups," he said. "Perhaps come Sunday, if its needed, I will put myself a little bit further down the order and ask the question of myself and focus my mind again." McDowell isnt short of galvanizing influences. A month ago, his wife, Kristin, gave birth to their first child, Vale Esme, and McDowell tied for 36th in his only tournament since -- the BMW Championship in Colorado. He is counting on a "delayed nappy (diaper) effect" kicking in for his fourth straight Ryder Cup at Gleneagles. "By the time I got to Denver, I actually experienced a little bit of a flat, a little bit of a downer," McDowell said. "But Ive come to terms with that, Ive come to terms with the fact that sleeping is done, is gone forever. And I arrive here this week feeling fresh and ready to go." Marshall Newhouse Jersey . He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National. Jared Cook Jersey . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Seth-Roberts-Jersey/ . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship.BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Zach Veach won his second Indy Lights race of the season. The 19-year-old Veach, who won the season-opener in St. Petersburg, started on the pole and led throughout at Barber Motorsports Park on Saturday. The 30-lap sprint was the first of two races over the weekend comprising the Legacy Indy Lights 100 on the 17-turn, 2.38-mile permanent road course. Veach, who drives for Andretti Autosport, beat Luiz Razia by 3. Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey. 44 seconds. Jack Harvey, Razias teammate for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports with Curb-Agajanian, finished a season-best third. Veach maintained the three-second cushion over the final 10 laps. He won the maximum 53 points for the victory to stretch his lead. He said the car "was easy to drive" and predicted "well be right back up there" in the second race. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related