QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

OWINGS MILLS, Md. [url=http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/w

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

OWINGS MILLS, Md. [url=http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/w

Postby jokergreen0220 on 19 Jan 2018, 07:49

OWINGS MILLS, Md. Marquinhos Jersey . - Drawing on the knowledge he gained over 35 years as a football coach, Ravens defensive co-ordinator Dean Pees showed his creativity and expertise this season in putting together a unit that sustained its hard-hitting reputation despite several key injuries and the suspension of Haloti Ngata.The Ravens enter Saturdays playoff game at New England with six defensive backs on injured reserve. Baltimore has employed 12 different cornerbacks over the course of the season and also endured a month without Ngata after the five-time Pro Bowl tackle was disciplined by the league for using Adderall.And still, the Ravens upheld their tradition of defensive excellence.Only five teams allowed fewer points, no running back ran for 100 yards and Baltimore yielded no more than one touchdown in nine of its 16 regular-season games. Most importantly, the Ravens (11-6) played well enough to earn a trip to the post-season for the sixth time in seven years.Weve been through so many different players, and Dean has done a really tremendous job of tailoring the scheme toward what guys can do well, coach John Harbaugh said.We dont really look like the same defence every week in a lot of different ways. Its not like we revamp everything we do, but hes always going to give an opponent something different that theyre maybe not expecting to help guys play certain situations.Pees often stays up late at night drawing up Xs and Os in an effort to find the best way to utilize those at his disposal. Its not unlike his effort two years ago, when he worked through injuries to linebackers Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs to help Baltimore win the Super Bowl.Some years are just like that, Pees said. Weve got to stay here as long as weve got to stay here to get the job done.Baltimore started the season without injured cornerback Lardarius Webb and lost its other starting cornerback, Jimmy Smith, halfway into the season.More injuries to the secondary followed, leaving Pees no choice but to shuffle his coverage and use more blitzes to keep the pressure on the quarterback.Somehow, everything fell onto place.Dean has done an excellent job this year with rotating the safeties and the secondary, the next-man-up thing, Webb said. Hes done a great job of adjusting to the strength of his players. Thats one thing hes always been good at. Hes a nice, aggressive defensive co-ordinator. I love playing for him.Pees, 65, broke into coaching in 1979 as defensive co-ordinator of the University of Findlay (Ohio). He then served as an assistant for five different colleges, including Notre Dame and Michigan State, before taking over as head coach at Kent State in 1998.That job lasted for five years before he was hired as New Englands linebackers coach, a post Pees held for two years before becoming the Patriots defensive co-ordinator from 2006-09.Pees then came to Baltimore, working as linebackers coach for two years before replacing defensive co-ordinator Chuck Pagano, who got the top job in Indianapolis.Pees style can be described as teaching with a purpose.If you dont understand something or dont feel like you can get it down pat, all you have to do is just let him know, Ravens safety Will Hill said. Hes always up new challenges, and always has new schemes. He knows his players and what situations to put people in.Pees will have a heck of a challenge on Saturday against the Patriots (12-4). He doesnt expect his familiarity with New England coach Bill Belichick to factor into the game plan.At this point in time, I dont think I know him as well as everybody thinks I know him, Pees said. Ive been gone five years. Its been so far removed, its different.Although Pees is sure to have some new wrinkles in his defence, the Patriots have a good idea what to expect.Its a great team defence, New England quarterback Tom Brady said. Theyve always had a great defence. Theyre always one of the toughest defences we play all year.Pees is the sixth defensive co-ordinator in Ravens history. Four of the previous five went on to become NFL head coaches, but Pees isnt expecting to change jobs anytime soon.Its got to be something that you want to do; its not the prestige of wanting to be a head coach, he said. Ive never been fired, and I never left a job that I didnt like. Ive always just thought the other opportunity was better, or it was, Id like to try that.Id never say never, but I am so happy here. I love Baltimore, my family loves Baltimore, I love this defence and I love working for John Harbaugh.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Alex Sandro Jersey . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. Luiz Gustavo Jersey . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/world-cup-alisson-football-jersey/ . Head coach Lindy Ruff confirmed on Sunday that his starting goalie has a head injury and the team will take it day by day.VANCOUVER -- For at least a few hours, the Vancouver Whitecaps could put the Camilo Sanvezzo saga aside. As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Vancouver had two picks in the first seven, taking defender Christian Dean at No. 3 before adding midfielder Andre Lewis at No. 7. "Being selected is a dream come true," said Dean. "Especially a team on the West Coast, growing up in California ... (Vancouver is) close to home." Hearing a player actually wanting to be with the club should come as welcome news for fans of the Whitecaps, who are now resigned to the fact that Sanvezzo -- the flashy Brazilian striker who won the 2013 MLS Golden Boot -- will be sold to a Mexican team after forcing Vancouvers hand. And its not only Dean who is happy about his new team. "My mom is ecstatic," he added. "I think shes happier than I am." The 20-year-old from East Palo Alto was selected using the pick Vancouver acquired in the July 2012 trade that sent striker Eric Hassli to Toronto FC. Dean spent the last three seasons with the NCAAs California Golden Bears, starting all 55 games he played. "I bring energy. Big, athletic, on the larger side," said Dean, who stands six foot three and weighs 198 pounds. "Good feet -- especially at centre back, I kind of pride myself a little bit on that. Its something that I like to use to my advantage." The Philadelphia Union, who hosted the draft, traded up to take Connecticut goalkeeper Andre Blake with the first pick before D.C. United used the second selection to take defender Steve Birnbaum, who was Deans college teammate at Cal. "I dont know much about Philly," said Blake, who originally hails from Jamaica. "I heard something yesterday about how its the place for a cheesesteak or something. Thats as much as I know. But Im pretty sure Ill get adjusted and learn everything I need to know." Meanwhile, the Montreal Impact took Creighton defender Eric Miller with the fifth pick, FC Dallas took Calgary-born striker Tesho Akindele from the Colorado School of Mines at No. 6, and Toronto FC traded up to draft Xavier defender Nick Hagglund at No. 10. Left-footed with the ability to play either in the centre or left of defence, Dean said he will have to increase the physical side of his game against MLS competition. "I think I will have to adapt. College was a physical game, especially stepping up from the youth level to college, it got more physical," he said on a conference call. "I think playing against bigger and stronger people, Ill have to become a lot more physical and to do that Ill just have to make a little mental jump." Dean might just get that chance as Vancouvers backline has at least one hole heading into training camp next month with the retirement of Y.P. Lee. Vancouver captain Jay DeMerit doesnt have a contract for 2014, but new head coach Carl Robinson has said he wwants to bring the veteran back into the fold. Ederson Jersey. "I think Im ready to come in and play, wherever I would have ended up," said Dean, who suited up as a centre back in college this season after two years on the left. "Especially with Vancouver, coming in the defence will be something that will be a possibility for me." Robinson said the Whitecaps had Dean rated high on their draft board and were delighted to see him available when it was Vancouvers turn to pick at No. 3. "Christian is a fantastic athlete. I think it was clear for everyone to see at the combine, as well as throughout the college season, that he was a fantastic prospect," said Robinson. "Hes got a lot to learn, but hes got a good head on his shoulders." Dean has never been to Vancouver and said that he wasnt tipped off during pre-draft discussions with the club that the Whitecaps would be his destination. "I talked to the coaching staff while I was at the combine during one of the player meetings and hit it off," he said. "Other than that there was no real talk of Hey, well select you or stuff like that. "It was kind of a bit of a surprise, but in the end Im happy that I got picked by Vancouver." Lewis was also pleased to be joining the Whitecaps, but for different reasons. "Im a fan of Vancouver because of Darren Mattocks," the 19-year-old said of the Whitecaps striker and fellow Jamaican. "I love the support that the fans give to Vancouver. Im looking forward to starting my professional career with the Whitecaps and to just go there and work hard and do my best." Lewis said he and Mattocks live about 10 minutes apart but that pair didnt speak about the possibility of being teammates in MLS. The five-foot-nine, 145-pound midfielder, who will join the Whitecaps from Jamaican club Portmore United F.C. when pre-season training begins next week, represented his country at the under-17 and under-20 levels before earning his first senior call up in 2012. "On the pitch, I always want to be a top player," said Lewis. "Win or lose, I want to be on top of my game at all times." Robinson said that like Whitecaps striker Kekuta Manneh -- a player that Vancouver selected fourth overall at last years draft -- Lewis has "something special." "I think hes got a fantastic football brain," said Robinson. "Hes got a fantastic understanding of the game for someone so young and he was a prospect that we wanted to make sure we got on board." Notes: As a Generation Adidas player, Deans salary will not count against the MLS salary cap. ... Dean said he is friends with Whitecaps striker Omar Salgado from their time with the U.S. under-20 team. ... In the second round, Toronto selected Elon midfielder Daniel Lovitz at No. 24, Vancouver took Connecticut striker Mamadou Diouf at No. 30 and Montreal went with Cal Poly midfielder George Malki at No. 37. ... The third and fourth rounds of the draft take place on Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related