QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

HOUSTON -- Right-hander Scott Feldman signed a three-year de

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

HOUSTON -- Right-hander Scott Feldman signed a three-year de

Postby jokergreen0220 on 14 Dec 2017, 04:24

HOUSTON -- Right-hander Scott Feldman signed a three-year deal Friday to become the veteran presence in the Houston Astros rotation. Matias Fernandez Jersey . Feldman, who will turn 31 just before spring training begins, was 12-12 with a 3.86 ERA in 30 combined starts for the Chicago Cubs and Baltimore last season. The deal puts Feldman on a staff that includes four returning pitchers who made at least 10 starts last year and are 25 years or younger -- even after 23-year-old Jordan Lyles was traded by the Astros to Colorado earlier this week. "Everybody starts in this game young, you can really learn a lot just by watching anybody. ... I can learn from them and they can also learn from me," Feldman said. "Its just going to be great to have a group of guys that works wells and we can all get on the same page, help each other out and have a successful season." Houston is coming off a 111-loss season. The 6-foot-7 Feldman pitched in the AL West for Texas from 2005-12 before a one-year deal with the Cubs before last season. He was traded in July to the Orioles. He won 17 games for the Rangers in 2009 when he pitched a career-high 189 2-3 innings while making a career-high 31 starts. That was the only time he pitched more than his 181 2-3 combined innings last season. "Going into my free agency last year, I really just was looking for a place to go where I could just try to prove to everyone that I was capable of starting 30 games," Feldman said. "It was a big year for me. ... Just honestly, I felt like all I really needed was an opportunity, and Im glad I was able to make the most of it." Feldman, who was born in Hawaii, loved living in Texas before and his wife is from the Houston area. He was originally drafted by the Astros but didnt reach a deal then before going to college. The Rangers took him in the 30th round of the 2003 amateur draft. Feldman has made 234 career major league appearances, including 131 starts. He has a 51-56 record with a 4.62 ERA, and made nine relief appearance in the 2011 post-season when Texas went to the World Series. "We wanted an experienced starter to anchor our pitching staff," Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow said. "Scott is a great fit with our club. He throws strikes and gets ground balls, and will be a great example for the rest of our young rotation." Davide Calabria Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Giacomo Bonaventura Jersey . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. http://www.acmilansoccershop.com/c-29-jose-sosa-ac-milan-fc-jersey.aspx .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man.BOSTON -- Nothing could stop Bostons Jared Sullinger on Friday night. Not a bruised left hand. Not the dislocated index finger on his right. And certainly not the Sacramento Kings. Sullinger scored 14 of his career-high 31 points in the fourth quarter, igniting a 15-0 surge that sent the Celtics to a 99-89 victory over the Kings and their longest winning streak in more than two months. Sullinger, who also pulled down 16 rebounds, hit just four of his first 10 shots from the field, but the second-year centre drained 10 of his final 14 as Boston closed the game on a 25-15 run. "I think he feels better every day," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "Fair or unfair, thats who we need him to be. And so thats the opportunity in front of him. "Im not saying that you have to get a double-double every day, but hes darn near capable of that." Jerryd Bayless added 19 points and Jeff Green had 17 for the Celtics, who won their third straight game for the first time since Dec. 3-8. And they did it without their starting backcourt. Rajon Rondo (soreness) and Avery Bradley (ankle) both sat out, allowing Bayless and rookie Phil Pressey to run the offence. But it was Sullinger who helped overcome their absence. The 6-foot-9, 280-pound inside force scored in nearly every way imaginable during his remarkable run in the fourth. He scored on layups, a dunk, a foul shot, a 3-pointer and capped his memorable performance with a nifty turnaround fadeaway on the baseline that kept Boston on top by 14 with 3 minutes to play. "I just went out and played my game," said Sullinger, who had season-ending back surgery last year. "I have been doing it for the last couple of games and just have been letting it go." DeMarcus Cousins led the Kings with 31 points and 16 rebounds, but was on the sideline for much of Bostons final push. He went to the bench late in the third with the Celtics up by three, and by the time he returned 4:10 into the fourth, Bostons lead had ballooned to 11. "I dont think I came in focused tonight," Cousins said. "There were some outside things thhat strike me tonight, so I blame myself for tonights loss. Ignazio Abate Jersey. quot; Isaiah Thomas had 24 points and Derrick Williams had 11 points and 12 boards for the Kings, who had won two straight. Sullinger actually heated up in the third, stringing together six straight points during a 10-0 run that handed the Celtics a 59-52 lead midway through the quarter. Boston came out firing in the fourth, opening an early 11-point lead on the heels of two 3-pointers from Bayless, who also displayed his defensive skills when he hustled back on a break to block a wide-open layup by Ben McLemore with 7:45 to play. "Just try and make plays. When you play well together, things work out," Bayless said. "It takes time for people to jell and right now you can see we are starting to jell a bit." Bayless block only sparked the Celtics -- Sullinger in particular -- further. He followed the swat with a rebound and putback, delivered a three-point play, hit a 3 and added the fadeaway to help preserve the lead. "Tip your hat to Jared Sullinger," Sacramento coach Michael Malone said. "He came out and dominated us tonight." Rondo had played in eight games since missing nearly a year with a torn ACL, and the four-time All Star has been rounding into form, averaging 13.5 points, 10.5 assists, 7.5 rebounds and 2.5 steals in Bostons last two games. Sacramento was missing one of its top threats as well. Rudy Gay, averaging 20.3 points and 6.2 rebounds per game, sat out with an illness. NOTES: Boston C Vitor Faverani (knee) and Sacramento G Marcus Thornton (hip) also did not play. . Cousins was averaging 25 points and 13 rebounds over his last two games. He scored 13 points on 6-of-9 shooting in the first quarter Friday. . Sacramento lost its sixth straight in Boston. . Boston shot 45.5 per cent (40 of 88) in the opening half, while Sacramento shot 35.6 per cent (31 of 87). . Thomas and Bayless got into a scuffle with 5:11 remaining, and both players had to be separated by teammates and referees. . Bradley has missed six of the last eight games with a sprained right ankle. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related