Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Zero Ballistics class Diagrams

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Zero Ballistics class Diagrams

Postby ckiosidi on 20 May 2012, 13:00

Hallo,
i am a undergraduate student at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,
my friend did the SRS for Zero Ballistics this winter and suggested it for my project this
spring.
I have to do some class diagrams and suggest a class for future developement.
are you interested in me working on zero ballistics? i need the ok to begin.
looking forward to hearing from you
ckiosidi

Re: Zero Ballistics class Diagrams

Postby Michael on 21 May 2012, 09:35

Hello

Of course you can do it, we'd be happy if you create class diagrams preferibly in a format that can be easily integrated into the sourceforge media wiki (where also the SRS resides). We'll unlock your account so that you're able to access the sourceforge wiki.

kind regards,
Michael
Michael
Developer

Postby wondergirl on 24 Oct 2017, 10:57

Most of statics is really just an application of Newton's 2nd law, F = ma - that is, the net force on an object is equal to the mass times the net acceleration - for the special case that a = 0. If you understand that, you probably don't need to take another physics class to prepare for statics. But it's also very much a weed-out course for engineering. It's usually the first real engineering course that an undergrad takes, and if your experience is anything like mine was, buy assignment online
homework problems will be required to be done very formally, explicitly stating assumptions, drawing diagrams for everything, and things like that. It's all to prepare you for the kind of documentation you'll be expected to do for later classes, and in a job. So it's a lot of work, and it's an adjustment.
wondergirl

Postby deannawilliam on 21 Nov 2017, 09:35

Our objectives give an unmistakable sound upon projectile contact, enabling the shooter to make sure of a positive hit. The general shooting knowledge is upgraded by enabling the objective to swing and rapidly change in accordance with a moment shooting point. Buy LeatherJackets
deannawilliam

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related