QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

Apple is preparing to open Find My feature in iOS 14.5 so

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

Apple is preparing to open Find My feature in iOS 14.5 so

Postby limited on 04 Mar 2021, 06:12

In iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5, the third-generation developer beta release has just been released. Find a new feature สมัครสมาชิก slotxo that allows users to track non-Apple-branded items or headphones directly in the Find My app or the Find My app.

In the Find My app in iOS 14.5 Beta 3, there will be a new tab. The "Things" tab has been added, previously only accessible via the URL "findmy: // items".

The arrival of the "Object" tab this time could be a sign that AirTags, tracking devices, can be found. That has been rumored for a long time Has the right to be released soon

In addition to AirTags that are supported in this feature. Other non-Apple accessories are also supported, such as backpacks, suitcases, headphones, and more, as well as notifications when things are not with you. And can also search if items are not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular as well
limited

Re: Apple is preparing to open Find My feature in iOS 14.5 so

Postby warfool on 23 Nov 2021, 14:01

audiobookkeeper.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
warfool

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related