QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

d the community. It is an honor to shine a spotl

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

d the community. It is an honor to shine a spotl

Postby caicai2017 on 03 Dec 2019, 04:34

Halsey Nike Air VaporMax Donne and her artwork are also inspiration for the latest Los Angeles–specific Air Force 1, the AF-1 ALL FOR 1 – Los Angeles. Employing Halsey’s signature style, which is deeply rooted in the South Central neighborhood she grew up in, she funkatizes the insole with a kaleidoscope of visuals, adorned in red and green accents, interchangeable straps and inscribed with words of love.
The shoe remixes the Triple Black High Nike Air VaporMax Womens into an ode to Los Angeles, celebrating the ones who cultivate community through creativity. Inspired by colors, familiar typographic design and iconic posters plastered around the city, Halsey’s collection is a visual and tangible tale of South Central LA. The shoe’s tongue tag is woven in with block text true to posters seen across the city for decades, its sockliner has a collage of South LA storefronts and it features Nike Air VaporMax Damen dubrae Adidas Ultra Boost Femme with hand-lettered screen printing in font similar to Halsey’s Hieroglyph Crenshaw Project — a public installation of hieroglyphic carvings that allows communities in South Central LA to author their own stories.
“We all should move, create and act with the conceit of love in our hearts,” says Halsey. “Love means family. It means my friends. It means my girlfriend. When I work and when I build I think about who I Nike Air Max 1 Womens can involve so that the projects are centered around love from beginning to end.”
The AF1 – ALL FOR 1 – LA releases December 7 on nike.com, SNKRS and at select retailers in Los Angeles.2019 - Drew Henderson's barbershop, No Cuts No Glory, is representative of Chicago's de facto meeting places. Within the barbershop, sports, politics and more are debated. Preparations for celebrations are made. And, most important, Nike Air Max 270 Femme bonds are Adidas Ultra Boost Damen forged across the community.
Henderson and his shop are also inspiration for the latest Chicago-specific Air Force 1, the AF-1 ALL FOR 1 – CHICAGO. The shoe incorporates a series of graphic and material elements that celebrate the barbershop, from a specially created tongue tag that transitions Chicago's skyline into the silhouette of a comb, to aglets based on traditional barber poles (but with an added Chicago-flag www.marinasalur.es twist). On the heel, a pony-hair tab reminds of the daily hair cuts in the shop, while an inner graphic of two hands celebrates unity.
"“It means so much to me to be involved with the production of a shoe that represents some of the most important things in my life: Chicago, the barbershop and the community. It is an honor to shine a spotlight on the city, industry and community that made me who I am and motivate Nike Air Max 270 Mujer me every Nike Air Force 1 Mujer day. I share this with all of them,” says Henderson.
Creative tweaks to the AF1 design have also been made specifically for barber shop use:
Rolled edges make it easier for hair to be removed (there’s no exposed seams to get stuck on)
Wax laces ensure that fallen hair doesn’t get trapped
A specially designed ice-rubber sole features a black/white diamond pattern in an ode to classic barbershop flooring
caicai2017

Re: d the community. It is an honor to shine a spotl

Postby saeedkhatri on 03 Dec 2019, 08:47

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. the landmark Singapore
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 03 Dec 2019, 10:44

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. SEO backlinks
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 03 Dec 2019, 13:15

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! 정보이용료 현금화
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 04 Dec 2019, 09:32

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. siehe auf socialify.de
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 04 Dec 2019, 11:53

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. visit paris
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 05 Dec 2019, 13:25

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. 소액결제 현금화
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 07 Dec 2019, 13:16

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Business socks
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 07 Dec 2019, 14:20

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... dental clinic in new town kolkata
saeedkhatri

Postby saeedkhatri on 07 Dec 2019, 14:24

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... dental clinic in new town kolkata
saeedkhatri

Next

Return to Zero Ballistics - game related