QuantiCode games

Zero Ballistics, Full Metal Soccer

Skip to content

cheap air max 90 outlet

Moderators: Michael, Bernhard, Christian

cheap air max 90 outlet

Postby qianqian98 on 12 Oct 2018, 02:53

HANOI, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam's fruit and vegetable export value is expected to reach 2.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2016, surpassing rice export revenue for the first time, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) announced on Thursday.

According to the ministry, the vegetable and fruit industry grew from earning 235 million U.S. dollars in 2005 to a record high of some 1.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2015.

In 2005, Vietnamese fruit and vegetables were shipped to 36 markets while the figure rose to 60 markets in 2015.

Le Quoc Doanh, Deputy Minister of MARD was quoted by the state-run news agency VNA as saying that Vietnam has emphasized rice exports for many years.

However, rice exports have been in downward trend. In January-August period, exports of Vietnamese rice experienced a decrease of 16.6 percent in volume and 13.1 percent in value year-on-year, said MARD.

At the same time, the world market has growing demand in fruit, so the country should promote fruit exports in the future, said Doanh.

Vietnam's Mekong Delta region alone has total annual output of 3.18 million tons of fruits for local consumption and exports, said MARD, adding that key fruit products include dragon fruit, mango, rambutan, durian, star apple, pomelo, longan, orange and tangerine.

LA PAZ, June 8 (Xinhua) -- Bolivian President Evo Morales suspended his participation in a meeting with the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium, due to a knee operation, Vice President Alvaro Garcia Linera said Wednesday.

His meeting with the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America's (ALBA) Political Council in Caracas, Venezuela was also cancelled.

"Travelling for a meeting he had today with ALBA has been suspended as well as his trip to the European Union (EU)," said the government official.

Garcia said during a news conference that Morales had to suspend at least three of his international trips scheduled for the upcoming days due to an operation on his left knee which took place on Wednesday morning.

Since cancelling his appearances at the international meetings, Morales' doctor Jorge Terrazas at the Los Olivos Clinic in the central city of Cochabamba has labeled the operation for torn ligaments and meniscus in his left knee as a "complete success."

The post-operation process will include two days in hospital and then the president will wear a splint for two to four weeks, according to Nils Calderon, another doctor present during the operation.

After the splint is removed, Morales will begin his rehabilitation with physiotherapy that will last between eight and 12 months, added Calderon.

"During this time, the president should avoid the sporting activities that he currently participates in," said Calderon.

The operation took three hours and 15 minutes and was carried out by a team of Bolivian doctors at the Los Olivos private clinic.

Morales had a presentation in front of the European Parliament planned as well as meetings with the European Commission between June 14 and 15.

He was "the only South American president invited" to the European blocs annual meeting, according to Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca.

Bolivia and the EU maintain a complex agenda of cooperation that has prioritized issues related to justice and the fight against drug trafficking over the past seven years.

With this in mind, Bolivia asked the European bloc to eliminate the need for Bolivian citizens to obtain a visa before entering the EU countries. This petition is still being discussed.

Due to the operation, Morales did not head Wednesday's cabinet meeting and will not attend the inauguration of the National Summit for Justice on Friday and Saturday in the southern city of Sucre.

NEW DELHI cheap air max 90 online , Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- India will have 402 million Internet users by the end of this year, surpassing the United States, a report has claimed.

"While Internet in India took more than a decade to move from 10 million to 100 million and 3 years from 100 million to 200 million cheap air max online , it took only a year to move from 300 million to 400 million users. Clearly, Internet is mainstream in India today," the report says.

It adds: "Currently cheap nike air max 95 outlet , India has the third largest Internet userbase in the world, but it is estimated that by December, India will overtake the U.S. (as the second largest base)."

According to the report by industry body Internet and Mobile Association of India cheap nike air max 90 outlet , this number is expected to further surge to 462 million by June next year as more people come online, especially through their mobile devices.

India has seen an apparent Internet revolution in the past couple of years and most people access the net through their mobile phones.

BEIJING, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- Ghirmay Ghebreslassie from Eritrea beat the scorching morning sun and a late chase by Ethiopia's Yemane Tsegay to win the men's marathon at the world athletics championships here on Saturday.

The 19-year-old clocked two hours cheap nike air max outlet , 12 minutes and 27 seconds for his first world championship title, beating Tsegay into second place.

"I can't explain what I am feeling, I am so happy cheap air max 95 outlet , a lot of people keep asking me about the fact that I am so young, but it does not matter to me, I am so proud of this victory cheap air max 90 outlet ," he said after the race.

"I had decided to try to leave any group by the 34km mark," he said of his pre-race strategy.

It was Eritrea's second ever world championship medal after Tadesse Zersenay's 10,000m silver in Berlin in 2009.

"I am proud of this victory. It is a very special thing for our history" cheap air max outlet , he said.

The Beijing worlds' first event took place under a crystal blue sky with the temperature registering 28 degrees centigrade. Ghebreslassie said the high temperature didn't affect his run.

"I lived in the similar environm. Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Online Jerseys Wholesale Custom Jerseys From China Basketball Jerseys China Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping
qianqian98

Return to Support